Monday, April 23, 2012

Incoming Heavy Gear Blitz!



Hey Everyone,

I got my NuCoal bundle over the weekend! My General Purpose Squad is built, and my Recon Squad is almost built. Unfortunately, the Command Vehicle was missing it's torso. I put in an email to DP9 to get the bit mailed out. I also got my Infantry Platoon on bases. I never painted anything that tiny before (10-15mm scale), so making them look good will be a challenge.

The quality of the models is really awesome. I was excited to see that the Hussar models come with 4 turret bases. Although the model has a total of 5 turret options, two of them use missile pods. That means you can magnetize the hell out of this kit and save money (which is exactly what I am doing)! My first Hussar of the two is almost complete. I just have to magnetize 3 more turret bases and then I will take some pictures for everyone! I definitely plan to pick up another two of the Hussar kits.

Pics before the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment