Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Death Hag WIP

Hello!

I was lucky enough to grab the limited edition Azumi model from Studio McVay. The model was limited to 500 castings worldwide. It is meant to be a geisha assassin, but I think it will fit nicely in the role of my Death Hag. To be a good Death Hag, one needs to be cute and deadly. Nothing screams cute and deadly like a Japanese woman dual wielding katanas, right? So without further ado, here is my Death Hag WIP:

Stupid camera...All that blue looks more purple in person.

The vertical strips of fabric will be painted gold to help tie the Hag into the army.

The amount of detail on this model is insane, and my pictures don't really do it justice. As such, here is a pic from Studio McVey with their suggested paintjob:


I plan to put runic script on the fabric hanging from the forearms. I want to get a really cool alternative to the Cauldron of Blood to compliment her as well. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment